Join our Team!
Accell Animal Therapy is a leader in small animal therapy systems across Australia and New Zealand that is experiencing tremendous growth due to the success of our world-leading therapy system. We stand out from the rest as a dynamic company with a proven veterinary-grade product and a rich 70-year history.
Accell Animal Therapy is a leader in small animal therapy systems across Australia and New Zealand that is experiencing tremendous growth due to the success of our world-leading therapy system. We stand out from the rest as a dynamic company with a proven Australian-made, veterinary-grade product with a rich 70-year history globally.
We currently have multiple Animal Therapy Sales Consultant roles available across New Zealand, commencing from January 2024.
What we offer:
We offer a flexible working lifestyle, uncapped earning potential, and excellent career development opportunities for the right individual. This role is ideal for sales professionals looking to grow their careers in a unique, rewarding environment.
Working with Accell Animal Therapy offers you:
- The flexibility to plan your work week, including choosing your working hours.
- The opportunity to work from home, on the road and at shows/events locally and nationally.
- Exceptional remuneration with uncapped earning potential.
- Unlimited personal and professional development opportunities.
- The freedom to create your ideal work/life balance.
- An opportunity to make a difference in people's and animals' lives.
- The opportunity to build relationships with people and their animals and foster our client-for-life policy.
- A proven therapy system to help both animals and their owners.
About the role:
Whilst this is an autonomous role, you will be supported by a strong team culture to ensure you will thrive in your new career. Successful applicants will be focused on delivering excellent levels of performance in Marketing, Brand Development, Sales, and ongoing Client Care activities. The ability to travel and attend Shows, Clinics, and Events sponsored by Accell is a must, along with attending appointments with Vets, Small Animal Businesses, and Clients.
Accell Animal Therapy is meticulous with engaging new members to our dynamic team and is looking for a fun, positive, ‘go-getter’ who is self-motivated and enjoys achieving high levels of success. Our team of Therapy Sales Specialists come from diverse backgrounds; many don’t have sales backgrounds.
The below skillsets are advantageous for success in this role:
- A passion for working with and helping animals.
- Strong communication skills with a customer-centric focus.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Strong planning skills and excellent time management.
- Ability to constantly push yourself outside your comfort zone and love to experience new and exciting things.
- Small animal industry experience is required along with confidence in dealing with animals.
- This role would suit candidates already working in the canine, small animal or veterinary industry.
- This role requires working a flexible lifestyle, including weekend and out-of-hours work.
Although flexible, we are looking for individuals who can commit to a Full-Time focus for this role.
If this opportunity excites you, we welcome your application, including your resume and cover letter.
For a confidential conversation about the role, please direct any inquiries to Brad Noble, Team Leader AUS/NZ, by emailing [email protected] or visiting www.accelltherapy.co.nz/careers.